Serving Taxpayers Throughout Minnesota and in Western Wisconsin
If you have received an IRS letter 531-T or other notice informing you of a possible audit or other problem with your tax returns, it is important to respond right away. It is very important that you do not ignore the notice. Take time to schedule a consultation with an experienced tax attorney.
Some common IRS notices, forms and letters that can lead to trouble with the IRS:
|Letter 531-T||Letter 937|
|Form 5278||Form 886|
|Form 886A||Form 4605|
|Form 4605A||Form 4564|
Urgent! Unpaid Tax Balances Can Result In Long-Term Problems.
Do not delay responding to a federal or state tax notice. Contact the firm for a no-cost initial consultation with an experienced Minnesota tax law attorney right away.
If you reside in Minnesota or Western Wisconsin, or own a Minnesota business, turn to Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC, for help. Our attorneys practice exclusively in the area of tax workouts, appeals and litigation on behalf of individuals, families, business owners and self-employed professionals who have been notified that they owe significant tax debt.
An experienced lawyer can help you:
- Respond appropriately with the information the IRS is requesting for further review
- Set up an immediate installment payment agreement with the first notice
- Work aggressively to arrange an offer in compromise or installment agreement
- Move your case into currently not collectible status
- Work with your CPA or licensed tax preparer if an audit is required
- File an appropriate appeal of a levy action
- Represent you in court if your appeal is referred to federal tax court
From our offices in Edina and St. Anthony, we advise and represent clients throughout Minnesota, and in Western Wisconsin.
Office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. You can reach us toll free at 1-866-989-2796 or 952-835-8320. You may also use the convenient email contact form to explain your circumstances and request a consultation.
Related Content: CP504 Notice in MN