Serving Clients Throughout the Twin Cities Metro Area and Western Wisconsin
If you are a resident of the Twin Cities metro area or western Wisconsin and have been notified by the IRS of additional, unpaid federal tax liability, contactPridgeon & Zoss, PLLC for a no-cost half-hour evaluation of your options.
Years of IRS Tax Law Experience – Now Protecting Taxpayers’ Rights
Attorney Mark Pridgeon is a graduate of the Harvard School of Law and began his legal career as an attorney with the federal Internal Revenue Service. He is also a licensed CPA. Over the entire length of his 35-year professional career, he has focused exclusively in the area of tax law and accountancy for people facing significant tax liabilities for uncollected taxes, ranging from $20,000 to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Attorney Dave Zoss is a graduate of the Valparaiso University School of Law, and of the John Marshall School of Law (Masters of Law in Taxation). Dave’s 43-plus year career as practicing litigation attorney includes over 37 years focused on tax litigation matters. Nearly 30 of those 37 years of Dave’s career were spent as an IRS litigation attorney working exclusively on federal tax issues and controversies, some of which involved hundreds of millions of dollars.
“Our firm has earned a reputation for integrity among IRS tax officials.” Attorney Mark Pridgeon
If you have a serious problem resulting in $20,000 or more in IRS tax liability, you don’t have to face the IRS tax auditors or collectors without sound legal advice and representation protecting your interests. Our firm’s services for pursuing strategies to reduce your IRS personal and business tax liabilities include:
- Responding to IRS notices regarding tax audits or collections
- Litigating and appealing charges of willful neglect to report income or pay taxes
- Contesting liability for uncollected taxes, underpayment of FICA tax or its withholding
- Disputing denied exemptions, deductions and credits
- Negotiating options for outstanding balances, offer in compromise or installment payments
- Requesting an abatement of penalties, interest and fines
- Preventing or removing a wage garnishment, lien or levies
- Petitioning the court for innocent spouse relief
- Advising and representing clients that are the subjects of federal criminal tax investigations or federal criminal tax charges.
Contact a Minneapolis IRS Tax Lawyer at Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC
From our offices in Edina and St. Anthony, Minnesota, our firm advises and represents clients in communities throughout Minnesota, and Western Wisconsin. If you are facing a significant tax liability of $20,000 or more, contact the firm for a no-cost half-hour initial consultation with a Minnesota tax attorney at Pridgeon & Zoss, PLLC, today. You can reach us toll free at 1-866-989-2796 or 952-835-8320. You may also use the convenient email contact form to explain your circumstances and request a consultation.
Weekday office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in our Edina office, and 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in our St. Anthony office. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement.